Blue Springs Divorce Lawyer
Tough economic times almost always lead to family concerns as well. Whether you are going through a divorce or you have lost your job and have to modify your child support plan, an experienced attorney can help you explore your options and do what is best for your family.
At the Jennifer Benedict Law Office, LLC, our Independence family law lawyer has been protecting the rights of Missouri families since 1996. With you every step of the way, you will always be able to talk to someone with direct knowledge of your case. Our job is to help you find solutions during this difficult time, helping you and the people you love move forward.
One Client at a Time
- Divorce: We have the resources to handle both uncontested and complex divorces, involving business valuation and multiple properties. Helping you understand your full range of rights and options, we will make sure you have a plan for every aspect of your divorce.
- Child custody: You want to be there for your children. Coming up with the right child custody and visitation plan is the best place to start. Whether you are unmarried or going through a divorce, we will protect your parental rights.
- Child support: Do you know what to expect from your child support plan? We will help you understand how the process works, and make sure your children are protected.
- Spousal support: While it is not available in all cases, we can help you understand how alimony or spousal support may be a factor in your divorce.
- Prenuptial agreements: By working with your spouse to draft a comprehensive prenuptial agreement, you can address important financial concerns before they become an issue.
- Paternity: Our firm represents mothers and alleged fathers involved in paternity dispute. Our first goal is to help you get accurate results. Afterward, we will help you protect your rights as you move forward.
- Adoptions: We handle a wide range of adoptions, including in-family adoptions, such as grandparent adoptions or stepparent adoptions.
- Orders for protection: If you or someone you love has been the victim of domestic violence or abuse, do not wait to get the protection you need with a restraining order.
- Contempt orders: If your partner is not living up to his or her responsibilities in your shared support or custody plan, we can help you take action to enforce the orders through the court.
- Modifications: As your family grows and circumstances change, your divorce settlement can change to reflect that. We can help you modify your custody or support plan.
We know how much depends upon the results of your case, which is why we will make sure you have the information you need to make smart decisions for your family. Located near the courthouse on the Square in Independence, our firm offers a flexible appointment schedule, including evening and Saturday hours. Contact us today to schedule a free initial consultation and learn more online or by phone at 816-252-9400.